Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Break

Hi! I know it's been a few days since my last post, but you'll have to excuse me because it's spring break! We've been spending the last few days at Hidden Springs Lodge. Nate's grandpa and aunt paid for our lodging as a Christmas present. It's been sooo fun!


We've gotten to spend the time with Nate's extended family. I love being with my sisters-in-law and cousins-in-law! (Sorry to those who I didn't get in the picture. I didn't mean to leave anyone out!)



Nate's sister, April, is starting a company where she makes cute flower hair pieces and etc. She brought a bunch of material and taught us how to make some cute stuff. Our cousin, Heather, has recently started a blog called A Thrifty-Nifty Year. She is going to buy ONLY secondhand items for a whole year, starting May 1! I can't wait to see how she does. I also started working on my new diaper bag! I'm using Amy Butlers Reversible Sunday Sling pattern for this. I told you I LOVED this fabric!



We'll go home tomorrow and I hope to get my office painted this weekend! Can't wait to show y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this week! I came home feeling like I was so blessed to have such amazing women in my life who inspire me. And I love this blog!!!! Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete