Thursday, March 24, 2011

More projects

This past weekend I decided to work on the gifts that I will give to my kids teachers at the end of the year. I know it's early, but it's something I will have to get done before the baby is born and there's no time like the present, right? As some of you may know, I have a large stash of really cute fabric that I really need to use, so instead of buying new fabric, I decided on these:

This line is called "Polly Goes to Paris" and I just LOVE it! Some of you may recognize the fabric from a little dress I made for Eliza a while back.


Anyhow, I thought it would make adorable bags for the girls' teachers. Here's how they turned out:

Cute, huh? I may add a flower or some other cute little accessory. I'll have to think about it.

Also, one of the many things on my list of projects to complete before baby is born is to catch up on my scrapbooking. I have pretty much switched over to digital scrapbooking. It's just easier, more convenient, and less expensive than the old style. My friend Kelly recommended this new company to me, so I tried them out and I LOVE it!



They were SOOO user friendly and the options for backgrounds and layouts is huge. They have regular deals, too. Like this weekend if I completed and ordered a book I would get $10 off plus free shipping. Even though there was much else to do, I decided to go for it and spent most of Sunday working on the book. I got it done (Yeah!) and was able to get the deal. That's one book down, and many more to go, but at least my 2010 family book is finished.


If you are interested in trying them out, use this link to create your account and I'll receive $10 in "picabucks": http://invite.picaboo.com/?UZADMNA


PS. The laundry room is almost done, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment